SPACE AGE PROTECTION FOR YOUR CAR, TRUCK, BOAT, RV, AIRPLANE & MOTORCYCLE
RejeX is a thin-film polymer coating designed to provide a high-release protective finish for vehicles of all kinds. This very thin film – less than a micron thick – prevents stains and adhesion of common contaminants such as exhaust, bugs, oil, tree sap, bird droppings, road grime, brake dust, etc.
NOTHING STICKS BUT THE SHINE!®
It also makes graffiti easy to remove and can be applied to windshields to repel rain. It’s easy to apply and produces a deep, lustrous shine that outlasts the most popular waxes by months. RejeX contains none of the free silicone oils found in some other products that are known to contaminate paint and cause problems when repainting.
Will RejeX keep hard water stains and mineral deposits off my boat?
Mineral deposits and water spots will be greatly reduced and generally can be wiped right off.
Will RejeX keep diesel exhaust soot off my boat?
It won't keep soot from accumulating over time, but it makes the deposits much lighter and easier to clean. For problem areas like diesel soot, a second application of RejeX is sometimes needed to reject these stains.
Will RejeX keep the black streaks off my boat?
It won't keep them off, but it makes the deposits much lighter and easier to clean. For problem areas like black streaks, a second application of RejeX is sometimes needed to reject these stains.
How long does RejeX last?
Longevity varies depending on various factors, including:
- If RejeX was applied properly per instructions (i.e. a clean, cool surface, etc.)?
- If RejeX was allowed to cure properly before the vehicle was returned to service
- Where the vehicle is stored: garaged, hangered or stored outside
- Frequency of washing and what kind (if any) of detergents and cleaners are used
- The kind of contaminants the vehicle is regularly exposed to
- What kind of vehicle it is, how and how often it is operated
- Frequency of exposure to abrasives (usually dust and sand in the air or sediment in water)
On a typically daily driver, RejeX lasts from 6-12 months or more; we have numerous reports from customers who say it lasted well over a year on their vehicle. High abrasion areas, like leading edges of airplane wings, may require more frequent application – perhaps every 3-4 months.
REJEX is backed by a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – NO IFs, ANDs OR BUTs!
CorrosionX - RejeX
- Brand: CorrosionX - Corrosion Control and Lubrication Products
- Product Code: CorrosionX-RejeX
- Availability: In Stock