It's sleek, intuitive and powerful
B&G's new Zeus3 Glass helm Displays and systems packs has an wide-angle, ultra-bright, HD display featuring an all-weather touch screen and Glass design.
Designed specifically for blue-water sailing, multihulls and superyachts, the Zeus3 can be used for planning a route, checking for obstacles and weather on the radar display, or simply navigating to the next destination.
“We are really pleased to introduce the new B&G Zeus3 Glass Helm,” said Alan Davis, product line director at B&G. “It provides a sleek, intuitive and powerful solution for larger sailing yachts and can be integrated easily to work with and control the many functions on board, including B&G dedicated sailing and navigation features to the onboard digital systems.”
- Easy-viewing whatever the conditions with large, low-profile, full glass display with best-in-class screen Ultra-bright, wide-angle full HD display
- Plan routes, add waypoints, or adjust course and settings using the easy-to-use touchscreen or Zeus Controller (required)
- Get more from your sailing with B&G’s dedicated sailing features for cruising or racing: SailSteer, SailingTime, RacePanel & Laylines
- Powerful integration with on board systems including Broadband Radar™, ForwardScan™,instruments, B&G autopilots, entertainment and digital switching systems
- Built-in, powerful processor (no black box required)
- Integrated Wi-Fi for easy access to charts and software updates
- Choose from the widest range of charts to suit your area including C-MAP and Navionics®
- Easy networking and integration with NMEA 2000®