Lofrans Windlass - Project 1500 with Capstan
The "Project" windlasses can be installed in sail and motor boats from 6m to 27m in length.
These windlasses are considered to be an elite product line as they are developed to provide high performance, easy installation and maintenance. Another feature that is a milestone for Lofrans' is the internationally pattended motor which includes two solenoids. Also they feature a sensor and a magnet for an easy connection to the chain counter.
The motors of the Project windlasses are designed specifically to provide high torgue in every anchoring situation and their anchoring power can reach 45m / min. In case of function failure of the solenoids, there is the ability to bypass the solenoid with a connection to the terminal "E" and lift up the anchor.
All motors have IP66 rate, their body has double zincates and they are painted with a polyester coating. Also, they are sealed by a sequence of seals in order to prevent water intrusion.
- Watertight stainless steel ball bearings in the base
- Rope and chain combination gipsy
- Manual chain release
- Manual override
- Chain counter pre-setting as standard
- Motor IP-rating 66 (12/24V)
- Anodised marine aluminium gearbox
- Two-speed motor with integrated relay
- Motor with two-speed built-in solenoids
|Construction||Chromed Bronze||Chromed Bronze|
|Motor size||1500 watt||1500 watt|
|Power||12 volt||24 volt|
|Consumption||180 amps||90 amps|
|Lift working load||270kg||270kg|
|Hauling speed||14 to 32m per min||15 to 32m per min|
Project 1500 - with Capstan Windlass
- Brand: Lofrans' Anchor Windlass and Accessories
- Product Code: Project-1500-w/cap
- Availability: In Stock