The full-colour Triton2 Display provides sailors with a clear visual representation of key instrument data including Speed, Depth, Wind, Heading, AIS targets, GPS data and more. an Optically bonded display means absolutely zero condensation or fogging, while transflective LCD technology provides exceptional contrast and visibility - day or night - while consuming less power than traditional backlight-only displays. The flexible, NMEA2000 certified, Triton2display can be integrated into a wider navigation system and also be combined with a Triton2 Pilot keypad and NAC autopilot computer to create a complete autopilot to create a complete autopilot control system, featuring B&G sail-specific autopilot steering algorithms.
Triton2 Digital Display, a multi-purpose sailing instrument and autopliot display, the clearest with dedicated sailing features.
- Optically bonded 4.1-inch colour display
- Transflective LCD technology for optimum sunlight viewing
- Low profile Design: 8mm thin, adds sleek look to any boat
- Unique sailing features including SailSteer and WindPlot
- Display wind, speed, depth, heading, autopilot status and much more
- Easy to use, easy to install
- Low power consumption
- NMEA2000 Certified
- Autopilot integration: will display B&G pilot data on a clear status screen.
B&G - Triton2 Instrument Display
- Brand: BandG Electronics, Sailing Displays and Sensors
- Product Code: 000-13294-001
- Availability: In Stock