Tunnel Bow/ Stern Thruster - Accessories
Max Power's radio remote control is designed to work with the entire range of Max Power tunnel and retractable thrusters. The remote control can also be used to operate other onboard equipment such as: windlasses, passerelles, cranes, dinghy davits etc.
- Supports up to 8 independently controlled channels
- Each receiver can switch four channels (12/24V 5A)
- Each transmitter can handle two receivers (8 channels)
- Digital recognition avoids accidental activation of other systems
- Available in 868Mhz (EU and AUS conformity)
- Transmitter power supply: 2 lithium batteries 3V (CR2430) included
- Receiver power supply: 12/24V DC
- Zero power consumption when in standby mode (transmitter)
- Easy to install and set-up, simple to use
- Splash proof
Each receiver controls 4 isolated volt free contacts with a load switching capacity of up to 24V and 5A. Each transmitter can handle 2 receivers which can be placed in two different locations.
Designed to work with our entire range of tunnel and retractable thrusters the Remote Control can be used to control a bow and stern thruster at the same time.
Only Available in Black colour.
Max Power Multifunction Remote Control & Transmitter
- Brand: Max Power Bow and Stern Thrusters plus Equipment
- Product Code: Remote-control-MP
- Availability: In Stock