Know what lies ahead with B&G ForwardScan.
This forward-looking sonar provides a clear two-dimensional image of the bottom in front of your vessel, allowing you to navigate shallow or poorly-charted waters with confidence. With real-time updates and a forward-looking view of up to eight times your current depth, ForwardScan lets you relax and enjoy a safer day on the water.
The ForwardScan Long Stem Transducer is compatible with Simrad NSS evo2, NSO evo2, and GO XSE displays, and is ideal for installation in thick or steeply-inclined hulls.
- Easy to use
- Forward-looking 2D sonar imaging
- Bottom Colour Tracking for a simplified bottom view
- Heading Line View combines ForwardScan depth data into heading line on charts
- Shallow depth alarm
- Maximum forward view of 8X current depth, nominally 4-5X current depth
- Operates at 180 kHz, reducing interference from traditional 200 kHz echosounders
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Two Sizes available - Standard size or Long stem being 50.8 mm (2 inch) stainless steel through-hull fitting
- NEW - Long-stem design for use with thick or steeply-inclined hulls
ForwardScan is compatible with the B&G Zeus2 series navigation units and requires a SonarHub sonar processor.
B&G - Forwardscan Sonar - Transducer Kit with sleeve and plug
- Brand: BandG Electronics, Sailing Displays and Sensors
- Product Code: Forwardscan_trans
- Availability: In Stock