Lofrans Windlass - X2 with Capstan
Chromed Bronze - Best suited for boats/ yachts from 25 foot to 55 foot
The standard features that you can find in every X series windlass are :
- Watertight stainless steel ball bearings in the base (for better functionality and zero maintenance) which is a unique features in the windlass market.
- the clutch is made by two conical discs connected to the main shaft by two parrallel planes on the shaft in order to avoid using keys and allocate the weight load properly.
- the electric motor and gearbox are connected by a particular coupling that is made by a socket for easier maintenance.
- there is a sensor in the base and a magnet in the gypsy so they can be connected to a chain counter.
- Manual override so that the chain or rope can be recovered manually in case of electric function failure.
- 3 years of warranty
- 700 watt version comes with standard 8mm L-grade short-link Chain gypsy size
- 1000 watt version comes with standard 10mm L-grade short-link Chain gypsy size
- If you prefer a different size gypsy, please state in the comments section on check out.
|Construction||Chromed Bronze||Chromed Bronze||Chromed Bronze|
|Motor Size||700 watt||1000 watt||1000 watt|
|Power||12 volt||12 volt||24 volt|
|Consumption||110 amps||117 amps||59 amps|
|Max. pull||850 kg||1000 kg||1060 kg|
|Lift working load||115 kg||150 kg||160 kg|
|Max. Lift load||460 kg||500 kg||530 kg|
|Hauling speed||30 to 35m per min||25 to 45m per min||25 to 45m per min|
|Weight||23 kg||24 kg||24 kg|
X2 Windlass with Capstan
- Brand: Lofrans' Anchor Windlass and Accessories
- Product Code: X2-cap
- Availability: In Stock